To explain my absence: I was having a hard time the past few months. I had some serious stuff go down and I haven't been myself and I am sorry. However, I have felt pretty good in the last few days though. That being said I will now gloss over it and blog about something.
Hey, I know guys! Here's a list of my resolutions:
1. Run a race with Christy in April.
2. Be my normal self and stop avoiding people.
3. Perfect my small talk and mingling skills.
4. Read more science books.
5. Learn how to make more balloon animals.
6. Finally use the most excellent comeback I thought of a few months ago that I've been saving for the perfect time.
7. Stop avoiding problems and confront them instead. (This will be a hard one. I usually like to avoid if possible, and bottle things up if not possible.)
I feel these are achievable goals. I am starting this minute actually. So, what do you think about this weather we've been having? How's your grandma? I love your sweater! Have you met Don? I believe you are both big Packers fans...
Okay I think that will do it for now. I haven't blogged for a while and I don't want to sprain anything.
Heavens! I'm nearly a perfect gentleman! If I can do it, what's wrong with some of you guys out there???
|You Are 88% Gentleman|
No doubt about it, you are a total gentleman.
You please the pickiest ladies, and you make everyone in a room feel comfortable.